Hi,

I am using NATD and it works pretty fine. I am currently forwarding all
incoming packets to an internal host and my question now is: Is there a way
(with ipfw) to deny all incoming packets which are coming from that internal
host and which are not responses to nat'ed requests from the Internet? So in
other words: I would like to deny all data which is coming from the internal
host and which is going to my FreeBSD firewall/router. Will the nat'ing still
work?

Bye and thanks,
Werner.