I backed some files up using burncd and cdrecord. The files burned fine. But the
problem that I am having. Is that I am unabel to see the files. The command I used for
burn cd was: "burncd -f /dev/asc1c -s max -e data *.* fixate". And the command I used
for cdrecord i baleve was: "cdrecord dev=1,1,0 *.*". I am not sure the exact command I
did for cdrecord. Because I only have 1,1,0 written down. I am using FreeBSD 4.9  and
have a Hewlett Packard Cd-Writer Plus 9100 series.