I'm a newbie using FreeBSD - almost using 5.2 for some days as a server in my homelan(Pentium 3 700).
So I'm not sure if my question is more likely to be thrown in the Newbies list.

I tried to install the linux-sun-jdk14.
Before that I updated the port because I couldn't find 1.4.2_02 on the sun website which was neeced by the distfinfo checksum.
I made a portupgrade -a and the started as root with make install but the compilation process stopped very quickly with:
cd /usr/ports/java/linux-sun-jdk14/work/j2sdk1.4.2_03 && /usr/bin/find . -print | -pdmu -R root:wheel /usr/local/linux-sun-jdk1.4.2
-pdmu: not found
*** Error code 127

Any hint is very welcomed.

Thanks Sven