Hi all.
I'm trying to run a Linux binary in FreeBSD 5.2.
I have Linux compat installed and kld module linux.ko loaded

I'm getting this error message:

$ ./breve
./breve: error while loading sharing libraries: libglut.so.3:

It looks like it need libglut.so.3. I have it. I copy it from
/usr/X11R6/lib to /compat/linux/lib and try to run the binary again:

$ ./breve
./breve: error while loading sharing libraries: libglut.so.3:
ELF file OS ABI invalid

I tried branding it as written in Handbook but it changes nothing.

Is there any way to use FreeBSD libraries to run Linux binaries or
I have to get the Linux versions of them?
And how to cross-compile libraries if i have sources?

And the last question. If a binary uses a Linux proc filesystem
will it be anought to mount linprocfs to /compat/linux/proc

Thanks.