* On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 10:17:00AM -0500 JJB wrote:
> WD
> My web spider robot found this web site which is not on any of the
> search engines yet.
> www.a1poweruser.com
> Looks like it offers what you want in the way of user-friendly
> step-by-step instructions to installing FBSD.

Hey JJB, fbsd_user, Barbish or whoever you are this week,

You had to use a web spider to find your OWN (pay for use & written
using MS FrontPage) web site?

$ whois a1poweruser.com

[snip]

Technical Contact:
   BARBISH
   JOSEPH BARBISH ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
   +1.14407294115
   Fax: +1.NONE
   8732 CAMELOT DRIVECHESTERLAND, OH 44026
   US

--
Mark Frank
Director of Technical Services - eDoxs Corp.