thank´s a lot, but this takes to long, or not?
is there another way without a clean install?

thank´s michael

Chuck McManis schrieb:
I found the easiest way was to start with a clean install, then install cvsup, then cvsup ports, then install portupgrade and then build kde from the ports tree. Took about 32 hours start to finish on a 2.2Ghz Celeron. I wasted about a week trying to do it without re-installing and was unsuccessful.

--Chuck