hi dear mr or mrs
i have freebsd5.0-current version in my machine.i hvae
two problem.
1-i installed qpopper & add this in /etc/inetd.conf :
pop3 stream tcp nowait root /usr/local/libexec/qpopper
qpopper -s.then use this command
killall -HUP inetd.
when i want to telnet to (telnet localhost 110)local
machine i see this message:/usr/libexec
ld-elf.so.1: shared object "libc.so.4" not found.

2-i reboot my computer then enter my username &
password(notice:with root account)
i recive this message login: /bin/csh: permission
denied
but when login with a user that member wheel
group(joe),i havent any problem.

please guide me

regards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]