Hello all,

Again this is not a direct BSD q, but I have found that the BSD community is the most knowledgeable on most subjects that I come across.

I am trying to monitor the bandwidth used on apache named virtual hosts. I run mrtg to monitor the bandwidth on the NIC but I don't know of a way I could easily get the bandwidth for each named virtual host. I have read some documents on mod_status and as far as I know it does not have this functionality.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me.

-cs