Loren M. Lang wrote:
On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 01:00:38AM +0000, Mark Ovens wrote:
Kris Kennaway wrote:
On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 07:51:48PM +0000, Mark Ovens wrote:
Surely not? I was advised that a problem I'm experiencing is fixed in -current. I just updated my source tree to -current with ''cvs co src/'' but no files have been updated :-/

Did you cvsup your CVS repository first?

No, my src/ tree was pulled using

cvs up -Pd -rRELENG_5_2_1_RELEASE src/

Yes, of course no files were updates because you are pulling 5.2.1-R. Try removine the -r tag, I believe the default should be current, or use -rRELENG_5 which should pull the latest code in the 5-CURRENT.

That was how I pulled my _existing_ tree, as per my original post I tried updating to current using ''cvs up src/''.

Part of this thread is missing as I clicked Reply instead of Reply All
to one of Kris' questions - here's what Kris has said (in reply to "No,
my src/ tree was pulled..."):

I don't understand. Are you checking your tree out from an anomymous CVS server instead of a local CVS repository updated using cvsup?

Yes.
It's possible the CVS server is not being updated..they often fall into disrepair since most people don't use them. YOu could also try just updating your 5.2.1 tree to current using cvs update -A.

I'll try pulling a new tree using CVSup instead.

Thanks for your help guys.

Regards,

Mark

> Kris