To my fellow geeks and wizards,

        My dime's worth is that Ch definitely deserves
        checking out.  I've done porting, general development,
        testing, and more; the one constant I had to do
        --and I'm pretty sure this holds for all of us--
        was cobbling together scripts.  Looks like this
        interpreter can simplify/unify writing shell script.
        Come in seriously handy for the usual throw-away stuff.

        gary

--
   Gary Kline     [EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.thought.org     Public service Unix