Yes I read the URL which explains why it's not installing, but it doesn't help with getting around the problem.

Corey

Kris Kennaway wrote:

On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 07:43:52PM -0400, Corey Mosher wrote:

I tried installing gnome2 from ports today and ran into the following problem when it tried to install the gnomemeeting dependency:

===> gnomemeeting-0.98.5_2 depends on file: /nonexistent - not found
===> Verifying build for /nonexistent in /usr/ports/net/openh323
===> openh323-1.12.0_2 is forbidden: http://people.freebsd.org/~eik/portaudit/27c331d5-64c7-11d8-80e3-0020ed76ef5a.html.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/openh323.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/gnomemeeting.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/gnome2.

Anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to tell it not to bother with gnomemeeting? I couldn't find anything useful in the gnome2 makefile.

Did you read the URL? It was put there for a reason.

Kris