-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Teilhard Knight
Sent: March 14, 2004 11:39
To: FreeBSD
Subject: Sound

I just checked my post with header: "no sound", and I didn't mean to send
that. Lately Outlook express is not playing fair with me. Here is what I
wanted to send:

Now, I did my homework. I did exactly what the Handbook says, but I cannot
make my Creative Platinum Live SoundBlater card to produce sounds. I
compiled my kernel with the pcm driver, just that. And then I added what the
handbook says for non PnP ISA cards. Could you help?

Teilhard