My system does not auto reboot. It just crashes as if some one has pressed the power
off button. I think it is surely some thing to do with power supply. I will  open the
case and leave for a day. I will also remove one of the CDROM and see what happens.

Thanks,

Mike Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
samy lancher ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> The system just crashes. After nightly event, when i start the system I see a
> message "Warning: / was not mounted properly" . It does not happen at the same time
> every night. This box does not have anonymous FTP.

Hi,
I once had a similar situation, and it was caused by an overloaded
power supply. The box would auto-reboot quite regularly. I removed two
cd drives from it and it has not happened since.

I can't say if this is your problem or not, but it's worth considering.

--
Mike