On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 02:06:57PM +0000, Matthew Seaman wrote:
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:06:57 +0000
From: Matthew Seaman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Lyubomir Russev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FreeBSD mirror in Bulgaria

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 11:20:14AM +0200, Lyubomir Russev wrote:

What criterias should be met and what should be done in order to establish
FreeBSD mirror site in Bulgaria?

Give this document a read through:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs/index.html

which should answer most of your questions.  Anything else, try asking
on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.  But basically it boils
down to providing a sufficiently powerful machine with good network
bandwidth and plenty of free space and agreeing to certain conditions
on how you configure and manage the thing.

Always good to see a new mirror in previously uncharted territory.

Well, it's not quite right. There was one ({www|ftp}.bg.freebsd.org), but I can't see it these days, so I suppose that it's down (may be forever). It seems that I must change MASTER_SITE_BACKUP...

Cheers,

Matthew

                                                     Savill Way

-- Dancho Penev

GnuGP public key: http://www.mnet.bg/~dpenev/gnupg.key
Key fingerprint: E88D 8B7B 3EF6 E9C8 C5D2  7554 2AA8 C347 71A1 4277