At 10:03 AM -0800 3/17/04, Matt Weatherford wrote:
Has anyone done this?   Care to share your notes? :)
I want the AFS server, mainly.  I dont care about the client.

I have not compiled or run the server, but some friends of mine claim "it wasn't too hard to do". Compiling and running a server on FreeBSD isn't too much different than running it on any other platform. It is the client which is much more of a challenge to get working on different platforms.

Right now the client is working but probably-not stable, and
you have to get the latest source out of the cvs repository
of OpenAFS.  Check  www.OpenAFS.org  for more details.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]