I am perplexed as to what I am doing wrong with Zope
on FreeBSD 4.9. I have managed to get it to start, but
when I go to localhost:8080 I get the following error:

Zope Error

Zope has encountered an error while publishing this
resource.

Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: No module named DT_Let

And this is only after I changed the permissions to
world readable in the
/usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/App/dtml folder since I
was getting a permission denied error before. Is this
safe to have everything in there readable? If so why
is it not done by default?

I installed plone as well thinking that I needed a CMS
installed, but that doesn't help. I know the port
works because I have seen sites running FreeBSD with
Zope (and Plone). If anyone has the anwer to this or
can direct me to some place that can help please email
me back at [EMAIL PROTECTED] since I am not on the
list.

Thanks in advance,

Chad G.

=====
Chad Gross
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Within the mind you can find the meaning to your existance!