On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 01:11:59PM +0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> also i was wondering too if there are any recommendations for a good
> AV/spam combo for email running qmail & courier/imap?

Have a look at this article:

http://logicsquad.net/freebsd/qmail-scanner-how-to.html

It was getting old (describing some installation procedures for
applications which, at the time, had no ports) and I updated it just a
few days ago.  I removed the parts describing manual installation and
replaced them with pointers to the various ports.  I have not actually
tested the current version of the article from top to bottom, so I
would be interested to hear about bugs if you try it.

--
Paul.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]