Hi,
A newbie to Unix here. I installed (almost innstalled) a package (emacs)
on a VPS hosting account that I just signed up for. Emacs required other
packages and this sucked up most of the disk quota.

For some reason, the installation didn't go well and it was interrupted.
Now, I tried to pkg_delete emacs21 with no luck; it didn't reverse back
the operation.

I want to know what & where are the files that still on my VPS account and
taking up all this space. How can this be done?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Mazen