On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 11:36:22PM +0100, Jan MAREK wrote:
> I'm using atapicam, FreeBSD5.2.1-release, ATAPI-Combodrive dvd-rom/cd-rw.
> When i mount data cd all OK but when i try audio CD then it writes:
> cd9660: /dev/cd0: Device not configured
> Can anyone help :-)
> thx

You can't mount an audio CD.  You'll need to use some utitlity to rip
the tracks or display them for you.  I think most audio CD ripping tools
can probably tell you what is on a CD and rip just the tracks you want.
I haven't done this recently, but audio/dagrad used to work well for me.

Nathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D8527E49