----- Original Message -----
From: "samy lancher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 8:56 AM
Subject: RE: Server automatically Shuts down.

> Last night the system again crashed. Are there any other ways to redude
power load on the system.?

> Thanks,
> Naveen.
If it is power load then you'd probably be better off replacing your power
supply with something a bit bigger than you currently have installed.  Is
the machine on a UPS?  Also, just to check because I've seen this happen
before:

The power is not controlled by a switch that a new employee or maint staff
is switching off?
New cleaning crew unplugging  to get access for their vacuum/radio, etc?

Don't laugh, I've consulted on gigs where such things have happened.

-Jeff