Ronald Hoellwarth wrote:

Hello,

I've installed some apps and deinstalled them again because I didn't like them. While installing them other software was installed too but I think it wasn't removed when I removed the unwanted programms.

Is there a possibility to get an overview which ports are installed and how they are linked? something like this:

appA
   needs appB appC
   needed by appD appE appF

appB
   needs -none-
   needed by appA

Then I could go through the list and see which programms I have to remove in order to get a cleaner system.

greetings from crailsheim, germany
ronald höllwarth

Try this app pkg_tree from page
http://www.mavetju.org/unix/general.php

Maybe help.

--
Arkadiusz Czereszewski  |  gg: 1349941
arek(at)wup-katowice.pl | jid: [EMAIL PROTECTED]