JJB wrote:

When out surfing the internet, some sites have an JavaScript as part
of their web page source html code to scroll an short message in the
small browser window at the bottom of the browser. Using apache with
php and would like to do the same thing. Looking for pointer to
where I can find sample php script to do this.

Thanks.

<?php

$jscript=" "; // insert appropriate javascript between quotes

echo $jscript; // I'm serious, so don't laugh too hard....

?>

Come on over to phpbuilder.com, and
we'll be happy to discuss why.  Some fine
people hang there, some of them are even
published and have sent me email personally.

Kevin Kinsey
DaleCo, S.P.