Aside from mailing lists, I tend to be a top poster. I don't like when people leave the last 12 emails and then bottom post.. i have to scroll all day. The other irritant is people who actually post in the middle of messages. That breaks the "FLOW" as well. After someone replies top or bottom its VERY hard to read.

How about a new convention. Delete everything but the last reply in the thread when you send to the list and say bottom post. I can live with that as a top poster. If I don't have to scroll all day to bottom post, its not a big deal.

The bottom line is that people reply. This list is here to help users with FreeBSD. I'd take an answer to my questions in any format!

Lucas Holt [EMAIL PROTECTED] ________________________________________________________ FoolishGames.com (Jewel Fan Site) JustJournal.com (Free blogging)

'I try to think but nothing happens'
-- Homer Jay Simpson