From: Elvedin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 4:51 PM
To: Jesse A. Coddington
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FreeBSD 4.9 freezes

Jesse A. Coddington wrote:

After doing a little more research, I found out that it is the GDT8546RZ
SATA raid card causing the freezing within FreeBSD.

I took out the raid card and used the onboard SATA controller and installed
FreeBSD 4.9 on one hard drive.  It has been running smoothly since I removed
the card.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can resolve this
issue?

Thank you,
Jesse A. Coddington

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Look for updated drivers on the card, that's about all you can do.

--
Elvedin Trnjanin

sysadmin.ods.org

ODS.org <http://www.ods.org>