On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:43:07 +0100 (CET)
"C. Kukulies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> granted us these pearls of wisdom:

> I have natd_enable in /etc/rc.conf but natd doesn't start at boot time.
> I also put /sbin/natd -n tun0 into /etc/rc.local to no avail.
>
> This is 5.2.1R.
>
> Any clues?
>
> --
> Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_physik.rwth-aachen.de

Do you have a natd.conf file ? Is there a rule in your firewall
diverting to NATD ? What ppp and nat combination are you using. If you
seriously expect a half way decent reply or suggestion you need to be a
bit more specific about your setup.

HTH

LukeK