Hoping this gets thru (since I've seen bizarre IPv6 happenings
        with sendmail), I'll venture this question:  what is the
        best g++ dbugger?  I seem to be missing my debugging tools
        that I used circa 2000-01.

        I'm looking for something that doesn't necessarily fit inside
        an IDE (because no IDE seems to have vi as its builtin/default
        editor); also because I'm used to having my own toolkits
        of gcc/g++, vi, and gdb.  Simplicity.  But I'm running into
        a fork-exec/killpid error that is driving me over the edge.
        (Or atleast making me go bash my head against the wall.)  So
        it's time for some serious tools.  I would be much obliged
        for the top few c/g++ debugging tools.  GUI or non.

        thankee el-muchly,

        gary

--
   Gary Kline     [EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.thought.org     Public service Unix