On Tuesday, 23 March 2004 at 13:26:32 -0600, Brian Henning wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> Could someone explain howto move something that is part of the kernel and make
> it a kernel module?
> for example the pcm, /modules/pcm.ko

This is probably something for the -hackers list, though you're likely
to get an answer like "read the code of an existing module and figure
it out for yourself".  Unfortunately, I don't know of any
documentation, though there could be some.

Greg
Note: I discard all HTML mail unseen.
Finger [EMAIL PROTECTED] for PGP public key.