Tadimeti Keshav wrote:
I am trying to install some ports. But I do not know
the various options we can specify during make such as
WITH_GUI=yes

How can I know them for a given port?

As mentioned, one place is the Makefile found in the ports directory. But there's lots of other more general places too. I've slowly been discovering them and adding pointers to them in my web blog. Search on "port makefile" on my blog to get two entries.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, a FreeBSD weblog: