On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:30:44 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Hi community,
>
> I have my PC with two hard drives.
> I'd like to configure my PC this way:the first hard disk with FreeBSD,
> the second one with Windows Server 2003.
> Is possible to use my PC in this way,booting from FreeBSD ?
> I would like to use FreeBSD and,by means of Wine emulator,
> being able to use Windows on the other disk.

I can't tell you about Wine, but you can easily use the FreeBSD
bootloader to boot to either FreeBSD or Windows.  Because Windows may
want to be on the first hard disk and FreeBSD doesn't care, make your
FreeBSD disk second in the BIOS boot order.  When you install FreeBSD,
choose to install the FreeBSD bootloader on *both* of your disks.  You
will then be able to select at boot time whether to boot into Windows or
FreeBSD.

Jud