At 2004-03-24T19:06:53Z, Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>     I have tried for 2 days now and have spent hours waiting for a reply
> from classmates.com. I never got connected and the help address just
> bring me back into joining which I already have. I'am trying to get my
> gold membership so I can use the site.
>     This is rediculous...I join up but can't use the site. I have
> enabled my cookies and get the ads all the time but nothing else. If I
> can't use the site I will not be using the site and will quite
> it.          Thanks

I have a dog.  His name is Timmy, and he's a Boston Terrier.  My wife has a
Maltese, and my children have one as well.

I might have to mow the lawn next month.

Lunch didn't taste as good as I'd hoped.

WTF does any of this have to do with FreeBSD?  :-)
--
Kirk Strauser

"94 outdated ports on the box,
 94 outdated ports.