Hi __Clint__,

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:50:47 -0500 (EST) UTC (3/24/2004, 2:50 PM -0600 UTC
my time), __Clint__ wrote:

_> Why have you sold my email address to spammers?

_> The "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" email was a one-time disposable email
_> address that I only ever gave to FreeBSD.org.

_> Now I am receiving spam email targeted at that address.
_> An address I only gave YOU.

_> Any suggestions or response?

and what makes you think this or any other public list is pure. Do you not
think that spammers cannot join any list, or do they have to show their CV
before they join?  No one "sold" your email address. This is a *public*
list.

--
Gary

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried
before.