On Thursday 25 March 2004 01:15, Luís Vitório Cargnini wrote:
> Here in Brasil exist some companies offering this kind of Certification how
> could be this so ?????

Perhaps because they just give trainings in FreeBSD and they'll hand out
certificates if you pass it. It is graded by the company thus they will give
you _their_ certificate. In other words, you'll have a certification created
by that company, but you'll never have a truely official certification as
with Red Hat or Mandrake. I hope I cleared things up like this.

Cheers,

Jorn