Drew Tomlinson wrote:
Everything seems to be working fine! Thanks to everyone for their help.

Glad you got things working. My original suggestion would have been more thorough if I acknowledged that you may have to rebuild a buncha perl-dependent ports. :-)

Joe random perl script ought not to care whether it's using the system base perl or a newer one from ports; Perl ports which depend on a specific version of Perl to work ought to register a dependency upon that version of perl.

--
-Chuck