On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 09:51:38PM +0100, Marcus Wellpoth wrote:

[...]
> acd0: FAILURE - READ_BIG ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=0x64 ascq=0x00 error=4<ABORTED>
> acd0: FAILURE - READ_BIG ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=0x64 ascq=0x00 error=4<ABORTED>
> acd0: FAILURE - READ_BIG ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=0x64 ascq=0x00 error=4<ABORTED>
> This is the error message following a mount /cdrom command:
> cd9660:  /dev/acd0: Input/output error

The ILLEGAL REQUEST errors are the base cause of the mount problems
you're getting. If I were you I'd file a PR with send-pr, with the details
of your hardware and O/S (making sure that you're already running a
pretty recent version of FreeBSD before doing so).

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>