Ruben de Groot wrote:

4.4-RELEASE is quite old. Have you considered the possibility that you
got rooted?

I'm sure it's /possible/, but extraordinarily unlikely. The server's only been three days and I'm on a university resnet; I'd guess that no port below 1024 is accessible from outside my house.. and the most computer-literate people in this house are either Counter-Strike addicts or me. There are very few Computer Science students in this house, and I'm probably the only person who actively uses something other than WinXP or MacOS X.

--
Matt Coe, CCNA
Member-At-Large, Dalhousie University CS Society Fall 2003

'Ford! There's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk
to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'
 -- DNA, 'The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy', Arthur Philip Dent

Sick of long-distance bills? Get Skype! www.skype.com