I would like to delay sendmail starting until AFTER my local daemons
start.  Is there a way to do this or is it built into the base system.
Could I set SENDMAIL=NO in rc.conf and then write a script in local to
start the sendmail daemon?  The reason I have to do this is because I'm
using a djbdns cache on the same machine that the machine uses to lookup
dns records and since it's not running yet when sendmail starts,
sendmail enters panic mode and does goofy stuff.

Thanks for your help!

Octavian Hornoiu

p.s.  please CC me in replies as I am not on list at the moment.