Hello. The question sounds really silly, but google with "compare sparc i386 alpha" / "benchmark sparc i386 alpha" doesn't give meaningful result in several pages. Please suggest me a better keyword compilation:)

I don't know about anything other than i386, but the sparc servers and alpha servers are much more expensive than i386 servers on the same clock rate. People keep telling me "they are expensive because they are more advanced", but I prefer to read some comperhasive data, benchmarks and such like.

Thank you.