I was trying to install FreeBSD 5.2.1 on my PC, but I got a strange error about
the filesystem being full. I just created the filesystems, with / having 256MB.
It was able to copy a few files from the mfsroot disk to /, then when it tried
to extract the packages, cpio complained about / being full. I've verified that the
disk geometry was correct and the partitions were set up right. System is
an eMachines T2778. I was atempting FTP installation. Anyone know what might be
wrong?