Its a bit confusing because you mention the DSL router and "my server" as if they are two different machines. If they are, then are they the ONLY two different machines behind the DSL router? Is it possible you have a Windoze PC on your subnet somewhere? Seems that dawsonmail.com is a hostile web site (it attempts to install adware) perhaps you have something connected to it somewhere?

--Chuck