Hi,

I have an integrated Gigabit Ethernet card (Broadcom 4401/5788) and a pci ethernet card (Encore with RealTek 8169s chipset).
Anyone had success installing these NICs on FreeBSD 4.9?

I tried the driver from realtek website without success.

I downloaded the another driver from http://people.freebsd.org/~wpaul/RealTek/4-stable/re.tar.gz, but I don't now how to build it and make it work. I tried to put this source at the /usr/src/sys and compile the kernel, but I think some step are missing...

Thanks in advance,

Augusto Castelan Carlson