Hi all!

I'm installing FreeBSD 4.9 on a brand-new machine. The problem is that it
doesn't recognize my network card, no matter what I do.
The vendor ID is 10DE and the device ID is 0066 (the BIOS tells me these
numbers).
I have 4.9-STABLE sources on another machine and I need to upgrade the system
with a custom kernel, and install some already-compiled ports via NFS as
well.
The BIOS has a network boot feature, could I probably make use of that?

Going with 5.X is not an option for me, I need a stable system for server use.

Regards,
Daniela