Hi,

I just installed FreeBSD and now would like to create a recovery CD. I know that there is a recovery floppy, but my floppy drive is broken, so I hope to find an appropriate CD image. For installation I used the mini-iso-image, but it seems that it is impossible to start a recovery session with it. And the "emergency shell" does not even know "ls". Is it better to download the disc1-image? Does it provide recovery tools?

BTW: Is there an online-howto for system recovery (just to be prepared)? I could not find one.

Thank you,
Christian