I have a couple of problems. I joined one of the lists but I am not getting
anything from that list. The email that I joined under is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I downloaded I believe the 5.1 release. I made the 2 floppies and
tried to
get it to boot. It gets up and has a page fault and reboots the system. The CD
won't boot on my system. I have a Yamaha SCSI CD-ROM with a supported Adaptec
board. In 4.0 BSD sees the Yamaha drive but won't mount it. Only the older
useless IDE CDROM is in fstab.

Christopher J. Noyes