Jonathon McKitrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> This might be a silly question, but is it possible that a problem with my
> local hostname could cause the key to somehow fail validation?

I don't think so.

I think I have managed to reproduce the problem, but I don't really
have a clear idea of where in the source code to start looking for a
solution.  My current theory is that ssh somehow gets confused about
what what kind of key it is handling, and tries to treat a DSA key as
an RSA key (or vice versa).

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - [EMAIL PROTECTED]