Hi
I installed FreeBSD and everything works fine but now I need to install Xfree86. Is
that the only thing I need to install to be able to get into FreeBSD? Please help me
out by telling me how to get Xfree86 and where to install it to so I can get it when
Im trying to install it. I have FreeBSD on another partition but now when I go into My
Computer, it doesnt show the partition with FreeBSD on it. How will I do it then? I
have the I386 platform. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!