Hello,
    I'm wanting to offer cvs services to a select group of users from my
internal server. I need this to be as secure as possible using ssh. I've
tried cvsd, and although it starts when i try to log in, i'm using :pserver:
at the moment, i get the message, premature end of file from server, consult
above messages if any. There are none and nothing in the logs. When i tried
to use the :ext method i got the error:
login can only be used with the pserver method.
    If anyone has secure cvs services going behind a firewall to users on
the net please let me know.
Thanks.
Dave.