On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 10:21, Noah wrote:

> I was assuming with the
> multiuser functionality that users could only view databases for which they
> have granted access to.  is there something else i need to configure here?

Correct but you obviously have to setup each users permissions
correctly. Login as root and verify that your users do not have any
"Global Privileges" set and only privileges for the databases you have
specified. My guess is they all have at least the "Select" privilege.

Cheers,
--
Nelis Lamprecht
PGP: http://www.8ball.co.za/pgpkey/nelis.asc