Today I installed FreeBSD4.9 from an ISO release
recorded on a CD; together with X windows (4.3).

I've set ctwm as my windows manager via ports. And all appears
to be working well.

I installed mozilla-gtk2-1.4 from the packages on the
distribution disk. This appeared to proceed OK. But when I attempt
to run mozilla from an xterm:
  QuoVadis:> mozilla
I get the message:
  No running window.
and mozilla appears to do nothing further.

Am I missing something? Do I need to somehow setup for the user?
Do I just have to wait a very long time for the initial execution
to appear to do something useful?

I can't find any man pages or an info entry or any helpful
documentation. Presumably there is a some sort of help menu once
you have the thing running.

Mozilla is well known -- it must work better than this -- so
I must be doing something stupid; even though I've been working
with various releases of FreeBSD for many years.

Please point me in the right direction.

Malcolm Kay