On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 02:41:55PM +0200, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
: Jonathon McKitrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: > What I want to do now is back out that port and use the system version of
: > SSH.  A simple build/install world should fix that, right?
:
: If you didn't build the port with OPENSSH_OVERWRITE_BASE, all you need
: to do is pkg_delete it.  If you did use OPENSSH_OVERWRITE_BASE, you'll
: have to build world.

http://silverwraith.com/papers/freebsd-tuning.php

This is the guide I followed, which broke my ports AND messed up my SSH.
You were write.  I'll back out the port and rebuild world.

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.