On Monday 05 April 2004 11:44 am, Gerry Freymann wrote:

>  I *did* to a portupgrade -rf gettext. But you may be on the right
> track regardless. There was one port skipped, /x11/kdelibs3. I have
> read lots to do with the port while searching to fix my problem.
>
>  I suppose that's the next thing I should correct? and then I can
> finally get back to trying to compile flashplugin_mozilla and all of
> its requirements [which is where I started 2 weeks ago].

I expect that something out there is still trying to use gettext-1.12.
FWIW, I thought I had jumped the gun with my comment and installed
apsfilter with no options. I didn't have any problems. Glib-2 was
upgraded recently and I have been building all of those and kdelibs is
one of the ports affected. So far, the only port that didn't upgrade
was mozilla-1.6. It is still looking for the old libglib. I also didn't
have any problem updating kdelibs.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart